Whether you are new to library evaluation and performance measures or are interested in increasing your skills, the collections of resources, webinars, and tools collected at these sites is sure to offer new insight and skills.
- Research Institute for Public Libraries is an immersive, bootcamp-style event for public library staff to learn practical methods for gathering, analyzing, and using data for planning, management, and communicating impact. RIPL webinars are a great place to start learning.
- PLA’s Data Pathways is tool for creating a custom learning plan for learning data skills.
- Webjunction: Assessment, Evaluation, and Planning is a large archive of free webinars.
- PLA assessment and evaluation webinars are available on demand, many for free.
- Infopeople offers webinars and courses on data topics.
- Project Outcome includes a large set of resources and training materials on outcome measurement, which is an important part of performance measurement.